3/8/12

the obligatory awkward first post

Well, here it is...my first blog post.  Awkward.  I guess I should try and come up with something funny and clever and interesting to impress all my readers (and by "all" I really just mean the hubby at this point).  But truth is if you're already here and reading this post, you are probably already somewhat interested in what our little family is up to and I probably don't have to try too hard to impress you anyway...yet.

So I will just say "welcome".  Welcome to our little corner of the interwebs.  Check back every now and then to see what me, the bean, and the hubby are up to.  Our lives are pretty ordinary, so I can't promise a lot of glamour or excitement.  But I'll try to keep it entertaining, at least.  I will also be posting about my crafty conquests, our favorite recipes, and so on.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment